CommuniCare Family of Companies Announces Cincinnati Expansion with Eight Facility Acquisition
BLUE ASH, Ohio (July 1, 2021) – CommuniCare Health Services, a family-owned company specializing in post-acute care, increases hometown growth with the acquisition of eight facilities throughout Cincinnati and Southern Ohio. These additions expand the CommuniCare footprint to more than 90 healthcare centers across seven states and resident bed count to nearly 12,000.
The newly acquired facilities further CommuniCare’s mission of cultivating welcoming and healing environments that deliver high-quality care, led by medical experts and compassionate caregivers. The healthcare centers will provide short- and long-term care as well as rehabilitation services and programs specializing in complex medical conditions.
“With the addition of these eight buildings we are expanding the family of companies and our ability to reach and serve our residents and communities, now and into the future,” said Ronnie Wilheim, President of the Long-Term Care Division at CommuniCare. “We are committed to continuing the level of quality clinical care and strength of operations for the residents and our employees at our new locations.”
The eight newly named facilities are located at:
- Chamberlin Healthcare Center, 3889 E Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Forest Hills Healthcare Center, 8700 Moran Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45244
- Ivy Woods Healthcare Center, 2025 Wyoming Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45205
- Kenwood Healthcare Center, 7450 Keller Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45243
- Madeira Healthcare Center, 7885 Camargo Rd., Madeira, OH 45243
- Parkview Northwest Healthcare Center, 3875 East Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Pleasant Ridge Healthcare Center, 5501 Verulam Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45213
- Southbrook Healthcare Center, 2299 S Yellow Springs St., Springfield, OH 45506