A Message from Our Chief Medical Officer
Dear Family Member,
Another week goes by in our country’s new reality of sheltering in place and stay at home mandates amidst the COVID 19 pandemic. I want to reassure you that CommuniCare continues to put your loved ones and our employees’ health and safety as our number one priority. Our daily life has been turned upside down and no one more than yours and your loved ones with the restriction of your ability to visit. Please continue to be patient with us and trust we are doing all we can do to facilitate FaceTime, phone calls, letters and emailing - for you and your loved ones.
With the limiting of group activities and congregate dining we have implemented several options of activity using our call system and overhead communications for music, bingo, progressive exercising, penpaling and daily activity packets.
We continue to:
• Monitor your loved ones every shift
• Monitor all of our employees every shift
• In addition, we have engaged an infectious disease specialist to assist in reviewing all processes and policies.
• We are active on a daily basis with our major health care system partners in all of your communities to ensure we are working together to provide the very best care to your loved ones.
• We work daily to ensure that our employees have the necessary personal protective equipment and other critical supplies to properly care for our residents and protect our employees.
• As we navigate this uncertain time together please know that we value your trust in allowing us to care for your loved ones.
Thank you again for your continued trust.
CommuniCare Family of Companies