CommuniCare is paying close attention to all reports and recommendations surrounding the COVID-19 virus. We place the health and well-being of our residents and staff at the forefront of all we do and will continue to update our policies and procedures in accordance with federal and local health officials guidance.
While the seven states in which we operate are tied to their own unique regulations, our communities will be using this visitation policy as a standard procedure in accordance with each state’s visitation and contact restrictions.
- • We ask that you do not visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms or had an exposure in the past 14 days
- • Bring verification of vaccination, however it’s not mandatory for visitation
- • Provide contact information upon entry for contact tracing purposes
- • All visitors regardless of vaccination status will be screened for signs/symptoms of illness at the facility entrance
- • If a facility enters outbreak testing mode, all visitations will be suspended except compassionate care visits
As always, we encourage you to contact the facility you wish to visit for the most up to date information before arriving.
Thank you for your continued patience with and confidence in our team as we care for your loved one and welcome you back into our facilities.